Loft Conversion Specialists - Procedures
- As soon as you have received your fixed quotation the procedure for the work to be carried out can begin upon your instruction.
- We then arrange for our architect to have an initial site visit to survey the property so they can produce a set of plans to your approval, any idea's or thoughts you have can be discussed with the architect at this point.
- We will then send you a preliminary set of drawings for your approval, once approved by yourselves we will arrange a second meeting to go over any queries you may have or any further design idea's etc.
- When all parties have agreed and are satisfied with the approved drawings, work can commence upon a suitable date.
- A schedule of works will be provided for yourselves by Loft My Pad outlining all works to be carried out from start to finish.
Loft Conversion Company
Loft My Pad cover loft conversions in the following areas:
loft conversion Harrogate - Loft My Pad have completed a large amount of loft conversions & home extensions in Harrogate take a look at our Blog for more details.
Loft conversion Leeds - Leeds is not far from My Loft Pad head office and we have completed some very successful loft conversions & home extensions. Click here to view an example.
loft conversion Hull - Loft My Pad have worked on a number of loft conversions & home extensions in the Hull area take a look at our Blog for more details.
loft conversion Beverley - Loft My Pad are not far away from Beverley and have completed a number of loft conversions & home extensions in the Beverley area take a look at our Gallery for more details and sample projects.