Loft Conversion Specialists - Procedures
- As soon as you have received your fixed quotation the procedure for the work to be carried out can begin upon your instruction.
- We then arrange for our architect to have an initial site visit to survey the property so they can produce a set of plans to your approval, any idea's or thoughts you have can be discussed with the architect at this point.
- We will then send you a preliminary set of drawings for your approval, once approved by yourselves we will arrange a second meeting to go over any queries you may have or any further design idea's etc.
- When all parties have agreed and are satisfied with the approved drawings, work can commence upon a suitable date.
- A schedule of works will be provided for yourselves by Project 4 outlining all works to be carried out from start to finish.
Loft Conversion Company
Project 4 cover loft conversions in the following areas:
loft conversion Harrogate - Project-4 have completed a large amount of loft conversions & home extensions in Harrogate take a look at our Blog for more details.Loft conversion Leeds - Leeds is not far from Project-4's head office and we have completed some very successful loft conversions & home extensions. Click here to view an example.
loft conversion Hull - Project-4 have worked on a number of loft conversions & home extensions in the Hull area take a look at our Blog for more details.
loft conversion Beverley - Project-4 are not far away from Beverley and have completed a number of loft conversions & home extensions in the Beverley area take a look at our Gallery for more details and sample projects.